Nuvicom Ltd is proud to bring to the Irish and UK markets the MRC-1 Professional Phlebotomy Chair.
If you’re visiting our website from another country please contact us (details below) and we’ll direct you to the appropriate distributor for your country.
- comfortable and completely safe for the patient,
- ensures optimal arm position for drawing blood,
- ensures that the patient doesn’t breathe directly towards medical staff,
- makes the work of the medical staff simpler,
- enables immediate positioning of patient into the Trendelenburg position.
- width 53 cm,
- seat height 54 cm,
- seat length in extended position 174 cm,
- the seat is covered in PVC water resistant material (colour is fully customisable),
- the chair base is constructed of steel with epoxy coating, stainless steel and ABS plastics and is virtually indestructible.
By pushing the handle on the back of the chair, we change the chair’s angle from a sitting position to the Trendelenburg position ( -18º). The movement of all chair parts is integrated.
The blood drawing arm of the chair can be turned in any direction and is made of plexiglass, which is very easy to clean. Turning is blocked with the handle under the chair. Using the handle on the back you can choose between the sitting and extended seat position.
When placing the chair into a room we make sure it can’t hit any obstacles when turning.
We seat the patient facing away from us. To use the Trendelenburg position, we turn the chair, allowing it to be extended into the horizontal position.
While drawing blood the patient and member of medical staff form an angle of 90º, making the patient extend their arm sideways and not breathe towards the staff.
In case the patient requires transport the arm and the blood drawing handles must be removed.
3 years guarantee. | Made in EU
For sales inquiries, please use the contact form below or email us at [email protected] or call us on +353 85 7430067.